This Perma Blend set has been developed by specialist Inga Babitskaya for eyeliner treatments.
With this pigment set you immediately have a beautiful set of colors at the ready. You can make quick and easy choices and get started. The set contains all necessary stabilizers and color correctors.
All shades are easy to apply to the skin. Suitable for powdery, pixel and line application techniques. The pigments do not cause any unpleasant shades in the skin's regeneration and stabilization process, even over time. The pigments have a fast application on the skin. The colors are permanent, the balance after stabilization is at least 80%.
This set includes the following 6 colours in 15 ml / 0.5 oz:
- Black Hole - Deep black color. Does not migrate, does not spread.
- In the process of work, it is easily removed from the skin.
- Slavic Brown - Very beautiful perfect shade. Looks noble and natural, but by no means, not pale.
- Perfect Brown - It is the best shade when you doubt yourself. It can spoil no one. True brown, in any light, with any skin tone, it always looks neutral (not cold, and not warm) brown.
- Wild Sable - Deluxe shade of the Barguzin sable fur. A deep and interesting color. It has the sun, but without redness.
- Noble Graffiti - Deluxe cool brown. It will not look like “wet asphalt” even on pale cold skin. Suitable for dark-haired, brown-haired and dark blond women.
- Pale Mink - Restrained "expensive" shade of fawn-colored mink. It has depth and nobility. Suitable for owners of light blond and iron-grey hair, warm and cold blonds.
The ingredients of the Perma Blend pigments are a combination of powder pigments, sterile aqua, resin, glycerin, witch hazel, isopropyl alcohol and benzyl alcohol. The pmu pigments are (gamma-ray) sterilized, vegan and animal friendly. All are CTL (EU) approved. If you want to know exactly which ingredient is contained in each pigment, you can download SDS sheets from the Perma Blend website or request them from us by e-mail.
About Perma Blend pigments
The Perma Blend pigments can be fully applied to all work areas (lips, eyes, skin etc) for permanent makeup, microblading, powder brows, ombre brows and other micro pigmentation treatments.
The sets and mentioned application recommendations are only for suggestions to the specialists. Perma Blend products are made to perform. The pigments have a high density that ensures expert results without colour change. The colours will fade to lighter versions of the same color and last longer than most other pigment brands.
Perma Blend prides itself on using the best and highest quality, with vegan ingredients. The pigments have a vegan(istic) rating and are never tested on animals.